Police Investigating Overnight Shooting in Mississauga
A shooting in Mississauga has sent a 27-year-old man to a trauma centre early Monday.
The victim’s injuries are serious, said Peel Regional Police.
Emergency crews were sent to Acorn Pl. and Elia Cres., near the Oceans plaza along Hurontario St. at 12:29 a.m.
Investigators are calling it an isolated incident, adding there’s no threat to public safety.
There’s no suspect information.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 12 Division’s criminal investigation bureau at 905-453-2121 ext. 1233 or Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477.
- PHOTOS: Mississauga Shooting Sends One Victim to Trauma Centre
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- Police Searching for Nightclub Shooting Suspect in Mississauga
- Police seeking assistance from public in locating suspect connected to hit-and-run and shooting in Mississauga
- Police Investigating an Overnight Shooting in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
- Amber alert called off as girls found safe