Police investigating motorcycle collision in Mississauga
Peel police received a call at 2:24 pm in regard to a collision in Mississauga.
The collision occurred in the area of Unity Drive and Loyalist Drive, according to police.
Police say the collision involved a motorcycle and reports from the scene indicate the motorcycle is on fire.
The extent of injuries is unknown.
Police are advising the public to use alternate routes.
UPDATE: Police say the male adult motorcyclist has been taken to a trauma centre with possible life-threatening injuries. The collision involved a single motorcycle that collided into a tree, according to police. Road closures are in place. The Major Collision Bureau is attending the scene.
UPDATE #2: There are currently road closures eastbound and westbound. Police say Unity Drive is closed from Loyalist Drive to The Collegeway. Police are advising people to avoid the area at this time.
- Police Attending Motorcycle Collision in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following collision in Mississauga
- Peel Police on Scene Following Collision in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Truck and Motorcycle Collision Causes Injuries in Mississauga
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, outdoor activities, vaccines for children – May 14, 2021
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga secondary school
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate