Police investigating late night shooting in Mississauga
The investigation is ongoing into a shooting on Friday night (February 12) in Mississauga.
At 11:36 p.m., it was reported that multiple shots had been fired at the Petro-Canada in the area of Dixie and Dundas St East.
One male victim was taken to local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
There is no suspect description at this time.
More information to come.
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Peel orders closure of eight businesses including a bank and hotel in Mississauga and Brampton