Police investigating late night shooting in Mississauga
The investigation is ongoing into a shooting on Friday night (February 12) in Mississauga.
At 11:36 p.m., it was reported that multiple shots had been fired at the Petro-Canada in the area of Dixie and Dundas St East.
One male victim was taken to local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
There is no suspect description at this time.
More information to come.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga