Police investigating homicide after male pronounced dead in Hamilton
A homicide investigation is underway in Hamilton this evening (June 13).
Shortly before 10:00 p.m., police said they responded to a disturbance at a residence near Barton and Lottridge St, west of Gage Ave N.
A male in his 50s was transported to hospital and pronounced dead.
At this point in the investigation, police have not yet confirmed the cause of death or any suspect details.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Major Crime Unit at 905-546-3843.
- Male found dead and female with serious injuries in Hamilton
- Police investigating homicide at motel in Hamilton
- Hamilton man found in apartment hallway with 'blunt force trauma' pronounced dead
- Male pronounced dead after climbing hydro tower in Hamilton
- Homicide investigation underway after woman found dead in St. Catharines
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February