Police investigating hit-and-run involving cyclist and truck in Mississauga
Officers are currently investigating a fail-to-remain collision that happened late Wednesday night.
Police were called at 11:58 p.m. on July 8 for a cyclist hit by a truck in the area of Hurontario and Dundas.
The male cyclist was taken to hospital with currently unknown injuries.
The truck did not remain at the scene, police say. No vehicle description is available at this time.
Peel police’s Major Collision Unit has been notified.
UPDATE: Police say investigators have located the driver and vehicle involved in this incident and the investigation is continuing. Anyone with information is asked to call the Major Collision Bureau at 905-453-3311 ext. 3710.
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- Restaurant says Oosterhoff party was ‘reminded several times’ to follow COVID rules
- Police looking for missing 30 year old Mississauga man