Police investigating hit-and-run involving cyclist and truck in Mississauga
Officers are currently investigating a fail-to-remain collision that happened late Wednesday night.
Police were called at 11:58 p.m. on July 8 for a cyclist hit by a truck in the area of Hurontario and Dundas.
The male cyclist was taken to hospital with currently unknown injuries.
The truck did not remain at the scene, police say. No vehicle description is available at this time.
Peel police’s Major Collision Unit has been notified.
UPDATE: Police say investigators have located the driver and vehicle involved in this incident and the investigation is continuing. Anyone with information is asked to call the Major Collision Bureau at 905-453-3311 ext. 3710.
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Hit By Transport Truck in Mississauga
- Police searching for vehicle after cyclist struck in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck During Collision In Mississauga
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- OPINION: Here's what I experienced at The Credit Valley Hospital drive-thru COVID-19 assessment centre in Mississauga
- Suspects, armed with a knife and gun, sought after Mississauga stabbing
- Male hospitalized following stabbing in Mississauga
- Houses in Mississauga significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- PHOTOS: Intersection gets a fun makeover in Mississauga