Police investigating hit-and-run in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are investigating a hit-and-run in Mississauga.
At approximately 9:30 this evening, a woman was walking in the area of Burnhamthorpe Road West and Kariya Drive when she was struck by a vehicle.
Shortly after, the vehicle fled the scene—it is suspected to have some front-end damage, but there is no other description at this time.
The extent of the woman’s injuries—if any—is still unknown.
The vehicle is dark or black with front end damage; the victim was transported to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak
- Two Children And Woman Struck By Vehicle In Mississauga
- Woman injured after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Woman Critically Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle In Mississauga