Police investigating gunpoint carjacking in Mississauga
A suspect is outstanding after an alleged gunpoint carjacking in Mississauga.
Peel police say a male with a firearm carjacked a vehicle in the Glen Erin and Collegeway area around 11:30 pm on March 18.
No injuries have been reported in connection with the incident.
The vehicle has since been located, police say.
Police say the suspect is described as a black male who is 6’ tall and slim. He was last seen wearing a black mask that was partially covering his face.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 905-453-3311 ext. 1133.
- Police investigating reports of armed carjacking in Mississauga
- Police investigating report of armed carjacking in Mississauga
- Reported overnight carjacking at gunpoint in Mississauga : Peel police
- Man charged following gunpoint carjacking in Mississauga
- Peel Police Seeking Male Suspect Following Alleged Robbery
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- September a possible return to indoor dining at restaurants cited by Mississauga mayor
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Peel orders closure of three businesses, one Bakery, in Mississauga