Police Investigating Group Fight with Weapons in Mississauga
Officers are on scene after a fight broke out this afternoon.
Police say they got a call at 5:03 p.m. for reports of two large groups fighting with weapons at Central Parkway Mall on Burnhamthorpe Road.
One male victim was taken to a local hospital. His injuries are reported non-life threatening.
No other victims have been reported at this time.
Police remain on scene for investigation.
- Police on Scene After Fight Breaks Out in Mississauga
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- Police responding to large disturbance after fight breaks out in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of a man in Mississauga with a large knife
- UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate