Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
Police are investigating a collision involving a pedestrian on the 403 in Mississauga.
Earlier tonight, a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle on the eastbound 403 near Hurontario Street. The pedestrian was pronounced dead at the scene. The driver remained at the scene, and police are investigating why there was a pedestrian on the highway at all.
All lanes and the eastbound on-ramp at Erin Mills Parkway are closed due to the ongoing investigation. Traffic is currently being diverted off the highway at Mavis and Erin Mills.
Drivers are advised to expect lengthy delays and find alternate routes if possible.
All lanes have now been reopened.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of Pedestrian Being Struck on Highway 403 in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving pedestrian in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on 401
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours
- Square One serving up mall food in new outdoor patio dining area