Police investigating "dangerous" boating situation in Mississauga
Police are investigating reports of “dangerous” boating in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers are responding to reports of several personal watercraft speeding and people operating vessels in a dangerous manner in the Port Credit Marina.
Marine Unit officers are investigating.
Police say the operators could face charges under the Canada Shipping Act.
Police say a Marine Unit officer has checked the area and that all vessels left prior to police arrival.
- Police investigating reports of man with gun in Mississauga
- Police Responding to "Dangerous Condition" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of a man in Mississauga with a large knife
- Peel Police Investigating Public Disturbance Involving Several Men In Mississauga
- Police Investigating Following Dangerous Driving Incident in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source