Police investigating "dangerous" boating situation in Mississauga
Police are investigating reports of “dangerous” boating in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers are responding to reports of several personal watercraft speeding and people operating vessels in a dangerous manner in the Port Credit Marina.
Marine Unit officers are investigating.
Police say the operators could face charges under the Canada Shipping Act.
Police say a Marine Unit officer has checked the area and that all vessels left prior to police arrival.
- Police investigating reports of man with gun in Mississauga
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- Police Responding to "Dangerous Condition" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of a man in Mississauga with a large knife
- Peel Police Investigating Public Disturbance Involving Several Men In Mississauga
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Ontario asking feds to ensure that Mississauga and Ontario residents with mixed doses can travel abroad
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Mississauga, Brampton, Halton and Hamilton under air quality warning from forest fires