Police investigating collision involving pedestrian in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are investigating a collision involving a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Earlier this afternoon, a pedestrian was hit by a vehicle in the area of Dundas Street East and Little John Lane. So far, there is no word on whether the pedestrian has suffered any injuries.
The pedestrian, a 78-year-old man, sustained minor injuries.
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains minor injuries from collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Officers not facing charges after man falls to his death in Mississauga
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating reports of shots being fired in Mississauga
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic