Police investigating collision involving pedestrian in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are investigating a collision involving a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Earlier this afternoon, a pedestrian was hit by a vehicle in the area of Dundas Street East and Little John Lane. So far, there is no word on whether the pedestrian has suffered any injuries.
The pedestrian, a 78-year-old man, sustained minor injuries.
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains minor injuries from collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted
- Get second dose as soon as you can Brampton, Mississauga residents urged
- Gypsy moth blamed for mysterious rash showing up on Mississauga residents
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged