Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are investing a collision involving a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Earlier tonight, a pedestrian, an adult woman, was struck by a driver in the area of Terry Fox Way and Bristol Road West.
The driver remained on the scene, but it has yet to be determined whether the pedestrian has sustained any injuries.
The pedestrian has been transported to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving pedestrian in Mississauga
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains minor injuries from collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Roads Closed Following a Mississauga Collision Involving a Pedestrian