Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are investing a collision involving a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Earlier tonight, a pedestrian, an adult woman, was struck by a driver in the area of Terry Fox Way and Bristol Road West.
The driver remained on the scene, but it has yet to be determined whether the pedestrian has sustained any injuries.
The pedestrian has been transported to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Police investigating collision involving pedestrian in Mississauga
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains minor injuries from collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Roads Closed Following a Mississauga Collision Involving a Pedestrian
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win