Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are investing a collision involving a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Earlier tonight, a pedestrian, an adult woman, was struck by a driver in the area of Terry Fox Way and Bristol Road West.
The driver remained on the scene, but it has yet to be determined whether the pedestrian has sustained any injuries.
The pedestrian has been transported to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Police investigating collision involving pedestrian in Mississauga
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains minor injuries from collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Roads Closed Following a Mississauga Collision Involving a Pedestrian
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Peel Region reporting 784 new cases of COVID-19 in Brampton, Mississauga, and Caledon—7.4 per cent decrease from previous day
- Peel Public Health orders Mississauga business to close due to outbreak of COVID-19