Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a collision in Mississauga.
At 9:31 p.m. tonight (August 6), PRP was called to the area of Dixie Road and North Service Road in relation to a cyclist that was struck by a vehicle.
The driver remained at the scene.
Road closures are in effect in the area, and drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
- Police searching for vehicle after cyclist struck in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving child struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
- Two new COVID-19 outbreaks declared at hospital in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Police investigating triple stabbing in Mississauga
- Province tells people in Mississauga to only celebrate Christmas with members of their own household
- One-third of Canadian business owners ready to move on