Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a collision in Mississauga.
At 9:31 p.m. tonight (August 6), PRP was called to the area of Dixie Road and North Service Road in relation to a cyclist that was struck by a vehicle.
The driver remained at the scene.
Road closures are in effect in the area, and drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
- Police searching for vehicle after cyclist struck in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving child struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on scene after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Police arrest man who shot up and robbed a Milton Pizza Nova location