Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a collision in Mississauga.
At 9:31 p.m. tonight (August 6), PRP was called to the area of Dixie Road and North Service Road in relation to a cyclist that was struck by a vehicle.
The driver remained at the scene.
Road closures are in effect in the area, and drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
- Police searching for vehicle after cyclist struck in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving child struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga