Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a collision in Mississauga.
At 9:31 p.m. tonight (August 6), PRP was called to the area of Dixie Road and North Service Road in relation to a cyclist that was struck by a vehicle.
The driver remained at the scene.
Road closures are in effect in the area, and drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
- Police searching for vehicle after cyclist struck in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving child struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Police on scene for man waving stick in the street in Mississauga
- Square One officially reopens in Mississauga
- Stay-at-home order lifts today in Mississauga and Brampton
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton