Police investigating collision involving child struck by vehicle in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a collision in Mississauga.
At 5:25 p.m. today (August 12), PRP was called to the area of Confederation Parkway and Paisley Boulevard in connection to a child that was struck by a vehicle.
The child was transported to a hospital in life-threatening condition.
Drivers are urged to avoid the area.
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Child Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Child Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless