Police investigating collision involving child struck by vehicle in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a collision in Mississauga.
At 5:25 p.m. today (August 12), PRP was called to the area of Confederation Parkway and Paisley Boulevard in connection to a child that was struck by a vehicle.
The child was transported to a hospital in life-threatening condition.
Drivers are urged to avoid the area.
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Young child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Child Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic