Police investigating collision involving child struck by vehicle in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a collision in Mississauga.
At 5:25 p.m. today (August 12), PRP was called to the area of Confederation Parkway and Paisley Boulevard in connection to a child that was struck by a vehicle.
The child was transported to a hospital in life-threatening condition.
Drivers are urged to avoid the area.
- Child Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Child Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Two People, Including One Child, In Critical Condition After Collision In Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
- Amber alert called off as girls found safe