Police investigating collision involving child struck by vehicle in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a collision in Mississauga.
At 5:25 p.m. today (August 12), PRP was called to the area of Confederation Parkway and Paisley Boulevard in connection to a child that was struck by a vehicle.
The child was transported to a hospital in life-threatening condition.
Drivers are urged to avoid the area.
- Child Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Child Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Two People, Including One Child, In Critical Condition After Collision In Mississauga
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville