Police investigating collision in Mississauga involving street light
Peel Regional Police are investigating a collision involving a light standard in Mississauga.
Earlier tonight, a vehicle hit a street light on Creditview Road near Rathburn Road West. The driver is uninjured, but there is some damage to the pole.
As a result, traffic may be backed up in this area, and drivers are encouraged to take alternate routes if possible.
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Collision Knocks Down Traffic Light at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Vehicle knocks down street light at major Mississauga intersection
- Peel Police Investigating Collision Involving Cruiser In Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving pedestrian in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Restaurant evacuated due to fire in Mississauga