Police investigating collision in Mississauga involving street light
Peel Regional Police are investigating a collision involving a light standard in Mississauga.
Earlier tonight, a vehicle hit a street light on Creditview Road near Rathburn Road West. The driver is uninjured, but there is some damage to the pole.
As a result, traffic may be backed up in this area, and drivers are encouraged to take alternate routes if possible.
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Collision Knocks Down Traffic Light at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Vehicle knocks down street light at major Mississauga intersection
- Peel Police Investigating Collision Involving Cruiser In Mississauga
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- It could be weeks before Mississauga sees the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers