Police investigating bank robbery in Mississauga near Winston Churchill and Aquitaine
Peel Regional Police are investigating a bank robbery in Mississauga.
At approximately 5 p.m. tonight, two men armed with a gun and wearing dark clothing robbed a bank in the area of Aquitaine Avenue and Winston Churchill Boulevard.
No injuries have been reported.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Tactical and K9 Officers Investigating Armed Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- K9 and Tactical Units Investigating Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- SIU investigating after teenage bank robbery suspect shot by police in Mississauga