Police Investigating Armed Carjacking in Mississauga
Police are investing two armed carjackings in Brampton and Mississauga.
Peel police say firearms were seen during two carjackings that took place between 9:00 and 10:00 a.m. this morning (May 10).
Police say the first vehicle, which was taken from the Hartford Trail and Halldorson Trail area in Brampton, was involved in a collision in the Guelph Line and Hwy401 area in Milton.
No injuries were reported.
Police say a second vehicle was taken from the Winston Churchill and Hwy401 area in Mississauga. It is still outstanding.
Police say the missing vehicle is described as a grey Hyundai Santa Fe Sport with a license plate reading BVEJ148.
The suspect vehicle, a blue Mazda 3 with a license plate reading CEVC700, is also outstanding.
Police say two suspects are described as black males between 17 and 20 years of age. Police say they have shorter builds and no facial hair.
- Police Investigating Two Armed Vehicle Robberies in Mississauga
- Police concerned for well-being of person in vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating report of armed carjacking in Mississauga
- Police looking for missing woman in a vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of armed carjacking in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $4.8 mil mansion with glorious wine cellar
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good