Police investigating after vehicle crashes into building in Mississauga
A collision has been reported tonight in Mississauga.
Police say a vehicle crashed into a building on Dundas Street East this evening.
Injuries have been deemed non-life-threatening.
While police are investigating whether or not this incident is related to impaired driving, there is no confirmation at this time.
.@PeelPolice investigating a single vehicle into building collision on Dundas Street East in Mississauga. Patient taken to hospital by @Peel_Paramedics with non life threatening injuries. Driver suspected to be impaired pic.twitter.com/NnZRAJlPSQ— Andrew Collins (@ACollinsPhoto) November 25, 2019
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Crashes into Building in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Motor Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection