Police investigating after vehicle crashes into building in Mississauga
A collision has been reported tonight in Mississauga.
Police say a vehicle crashed into a building on Dundas Street East this evening.
Injuries have been deemed non-life-threatening.
While police are investigating whether or not this incident is related to impaired driving, there is no confirmation at this time.
.@PeelPolice investigating a single vehicle into building collision on Dundas Street East in Mississauga. Patient taken to hospital by @Peel_Paramedics with non life threatening injuries. Driver suspected to be impaired pic.twitter.com/NnZRAJlPSQ— Andrew Collins (@ACollinsPhoto) November 25, 2019
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Crashes into Building in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Motor Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection