Police investigating after vehicle crashes into building in Mississauga
A collision has been reported tonight in Mississauga.
Police say a vehicle crashed into a building on Dundas Street East this evening.
Injuries have been deemed non-life-threatening.
While police are investigating whether or not this incident is related to impaired driving, there is no confirmation at this time.
.@PeelPolice investigating a single vehicle into building collision on Dundas Street East in Mississauga. Patient taken to hospital by @Peel_Paramedics with non life threatening injuries. Driver suspected to be impaired pic.twitter.com/NnZRAJlPSQ— Andrew Collins (@ACollinsPhoto) November 25, 2019
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Police search for missing Mississauga woman
- Police investigating hit-and-run in Mississauga
- Huge (and mysterious) changes coming to one of Mississauga’s most popular pizza joints
- Popular gourmet American doughnut shop opening first Ontario location in Mississauga
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Crashes into Building in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Motor Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection