Police Investigating After Shots Fired in Mississauga
Two people have “very minor injuries” after shots were fired in a residential Mississauga neighbourhood early Tuesday.
“No one was transported to hospital,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi.
The incident took place at 1:13 a.m. near Red Brush and Driftcurrent drives, in the Kennedy Rd. and Matheson Blvd. E. area.
Police say two people were standing outside of a car when shots were fired.
The suspect vehicle is a black Chrysler 300, however, it’s unclear if the gunfire came from inside the car.
The victims aren’t cooperating with police.
Anyone with information is asked to phone (905) 453-2121 or CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- House of the Week: $2 mil home with gorgeous, upgraded interior
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots