Police investigating after remains found in Mississauga
Police say remains were recently discovered in Mississauga.
On the morning of March 25, Peel police said that the remains were found near hydro towers in the Ninth Line and Argentia Rd. area.
Police are currently investigating the discovery.
Police say no other information is available at this time.
Updates to follow.
Police say the remains in question are human.
“Our forensics team and the coroner are attending the scene,” police wrote on Twitter. “No road closures in effect”
Police are looking for any video surveillance in and around the area.
Police say the death is not considered suspicious at this time.
- Police Investigating Human Remains Found in Mississauga
- Police provide update on remains found in Mississauga
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- Police Identify Deceased Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Discovery of Human Remains
- Coroner Investigating Human Remains Found in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton