Police Investigating After Person Struck and Killed by GO Train in Mississauga
One person is dead after being struck by a GO train in Mississauga on Saturday morning.
The incident took place near the Port Credit GO station during the Paint the Town Red Canada Day festivities.
Emergency crews were sent to Queen St. E. and Woodlawn Ave., near Lakeshore Rd. E. east of Hurontario St. around 11 a.m.
Peel police are working to find out why it happened.
Service along the Lakeshore West line has come to a halt.
- Union Station-Bound Train Halted After Person Struck
- Lakeshore West GO Train Delayed Due To Fatality Near Port Credit
- Pedestrian Struck by GO Train Halts Service in Mississauga
- Lakeshore West GO Train Service Will be Temporarily Reduced in Mississauga
- GO Train Service Halted after Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga