Police Investigating After Person Struck and Killed by GO Train in Mississauga
One person is dead after being struck by a GO train in Mississauga on Saturday morning.
The incident took place near the Port Credit GO station during the Paint the Town Red Canada Day festivities.
Emergency crews were sent to Queen St. E. and Woodlawn Ave., near Lakeshore Rd. E. east of Hurontario St. around 11 a.m.
Peel police are working to find out why it happened.
Service along the Lakeshore West line has come to a halt.
- Lakeshore West GO Train Delayed Due To Fatality Near Port Credit
- Union Station-Bound Train Halted After Person Struck
- Person dies after being struck by GO Train in Mississauga
- GO Train delays expected after person reportedly struck by train
- Lakeshore West GO Train Service Will be Temporarily Reduced in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win