Police Investigating After Pedestrian Dies in Mississauga
Police are appealing for witnesses following a collision between a vehicle and pedestrian that left a 62-year-old man dead.
Police report that on Wednesday Aug. 2, a vehicle was travelling on Edwards Boulevard towards the intersection of Topflight Drive at approximately 12:20 a.m.
According to police, the vehicle struck the victim on the roadway while attempting to turn.
The victim, a Mississauga resident, succumbed to his injuries at the scene.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses who may have seen the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident, or who may have information regarding the actions of the driver or pedestrian prior to the collision.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Man Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Collision in Misissauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton residents will have to stay home two more weeks, outoor activities begin June 2
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall