Police Investigating After Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Mississauga Crash
Police are appealing to witnesses for assistance following a serious single-vehicle collision involving a motorcycle.
Peel police report that on Wednesday, Oct. 5, at approximately 3:15 p.m., the driver of a motorcycle was travelling westbound on Derry Road West, west of Bellshire Gate, when he lost control of his motorcycle and was ejected off the seat.
The adult male driver was transported to a trauma centre in Toronto due to his serious injuries.
Investigators would like to speak to the drivers of a grey sedan and second motorcycle who were also travelling westbound on Derry Road at the same time as the victim. Police say dashcam footage (see cover photo) shows the two vehicles travelling in the left hand lane.
Investigators are also appealing for any other witnesses who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the driver prior to the collision.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision with Pick-Up Truck
- Police investigating motorcycle collision in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Dies in Mississauga
- Brampton motorcyclist dies after collision; Peel police seeking dashcam footage
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Large Mississauga complex used by Bell sold in billion dollar deal
- You will now be rewarded for licencing your pet in Hamilton
- Boy dies after suffering medical episode while playing basketball in Milton
- Mississauga man facing charges after 7-month-old puppy dragged beside car