Police Investigating After Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Mississauga Crash
Police are appealing to witnesses for assistance following a serious single-vehicle collision involving a motorcycle.
Peel police report that on Wednesday, Oct. 5, at approximately 3:15 p.m., the driver of a motorcycle was travelling westbound on Derry Road West, west of Bellshire Gate, when he lost control of his motorcycle and was ejected off the seat.
The adult male driver was transported to a trauma centre in Toronto due to his serious injuries.
Investigators would like to speak to the drivers of a grey sedan and second motorcycle who were also travelling westbound on Derry Road at the same time as the victim. Police say dashcam footage (see cover photo) shows the two vehicles travelling in the left hand lane.
Investigators are also appealing for any other witnesses who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the driver prior to the collision.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Mississauga Facing Extreme Cold Weather, Freezing Rain Expected
- Male Arrested for Setting Playground on Fire in Mississauga
- Kale Salad Product Recalled in Mississauga Due to Possible Contamination
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- Funeral Planned on Wednesday for 11 Year Old Riya Rajkumar
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision with Pick-Up Truck
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Dies in Mississauga
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Fatal Mississauga Crash
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga