Police Investigating After Mississauga Woman Dies in Crash
Investigators from the Major Collision Bureau are appealing for witnesses following a fatal collision in Brampton that left a Mississauga woman dead.
On Wednesday, May 31 at approximately 7:00 p.m., a green 2002 Toyota Camry and silver Toyota Yaris were involved in a crash at the Queen Street and Goreway Drive intersection.
The driver of the Camry (a 69-year-old Mississauga man) and the driver of the Yaris (a 48-year-old Brampton man) were taken to hospital with minor injuries.
The passenger of the Toyota Camry, a 54-year-old Mississauga woman, succumbed to her injuries and was pronounced dead in hospital.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the drivers prior to the collision.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- New Lotto Winner Celebrating Big Win in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Some Residents Advised to Evacuate Their Homes Due to Flooding in Mississauga
- Hedley Will Play in Mississauga Despite Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- One-Of-A-Kind Mississauga Restaurant Launching a Food Truck
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Collision that Killed 15-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Senior Seriously Injured in Crash in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Fatal Mississauga Crash
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Collision in Misissauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga