Police Investigating After Male Stabbed in Mississauga
Officers are investigating an attack that happened Friday night (October 12).
Police got a call at 11:02 p.m. for a stabbing in the area of Novo Star Drive and Valiant Heights, east of Mavis at Derry Road.
Police say the male victim was involved in a fight with suspects who are currently unknown.
Paramedics responded and the victim was taken to a trauma centre in Toronto.
He is currently in stable condition, police report.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Police Investigating After Male Assaulted by Several Suspects in Mississauga
- Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
- Man Sent to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Mississauga
- Paramedics Treating Male with Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
- Tactical and K9 Units Investigating Stabbing in Mississauga
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021