Police Investigating After Male Stabbed in Mississauga
Officers are investigating an attack that happened Friday night (October 12).
Police got a call at 11:02 p.m. for a stabbing in the area of Novo Star Drive and Valiant Heights, east of Mavis at Derry Road.
Police say the male victim was involved in a fight with suspects who are currently unknown.
Paramedics responded and the victim was taken to a trauma centre in Toronto.
He is currently in stable condition, police report.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- When You Do (and Don't) Have to Talk to Police in Mississauga
- Victim Injured in Armed Robbery in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Release Photos of Armed Kidnapping Suspects
- PHOTOS: A Look at a Stunning Waterside Oasis Coming to Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Male Assaulted by Several Suspects in Mississauga
- Man Sent to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Mississauga
- Paramedics Treating Male with Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
- Tactical and K9 Units Investigating Stabbing in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga