Police Investigating After Male Assaulted by Several Suspects in Mississauga
Officers are searching for the suspects of an attack this evening in Streetsville.
Police report that around 8:20 p.m. a male victim was assaulted by several people in the area of Queen Street South near Caroline and Kerr Street.
The victim was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
While police believe the victim may have known his assailants, the cause for the attack is currently unknown.
Tactical units were called to the scene due to reports of weapons possibly being involved, although police later confirmed that these reports were unfounded.
Queen Street, which was temporarily closed due to the incident, has since reopened.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Police Searching for Suspects After Older Man Assaulted in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Male Stabbed in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects who fled after male shot in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga
- Police looking for missing vulnerable female last seen in Mississauga
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 700 new cases, 104 of those in Peel
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28