Police Investigating After Male Assaulted by Several Suspects in Mississauga
Officers are searching for the suspects of an attack this evening in Streetsville.
Police report that around 8:20 p.m. a male victim was assaulted by several people in the area of Queen Street South near Caroline and Kerr Street.
The victim was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
While police believe the victim may have known his assailants, the cause for the attack is currently unknown.
Tactical units were called to the scene due to reports of weapons possibly being involved, although police later confirmed that these reports were unfounded.
Queen Street, which was temporarily closed due to the incident, has since reopened.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Peel confirms COVID-19 outbreaks at two long-term care homes in Mississauga
- Outbreak at Mississauga long-term care home after staff member tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the Week: $5.5 Mil home with spectacular resort-style yard
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed COVID-19 cases, with 248 in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspects After Older Man Assaulted in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Male Stabbed in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects who fled after male shot in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga