Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
Police are investigating a death in Mississauga that’s presently considered suspicious.
Peel police say the body of a male was located in a storage facility in the Derry Rd. and Torbram Rd. area around 11:40 am on Aug. 5.
Police say the body was located in a locked storage area.
There are no road closures in the area at this time.
Updates to follow.
Police say a coroner will be attending the scene. The circumstances surrounding the death are not known at this time.
The storage facility is a public facility, police say.
Police say the death is drug-related and “no criminal act is involved in the cause of death.”
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility