Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
Police are investigating a death in Mississauga that’s presently considered suspicious.
Peel police say the body of a male was located in a storage facility in the Derry Rd. and Torbram Rd. area around 11:40 am on Aug. 5.
Police say the body was located in a locked storage area.
There are no road closures in the area at this time.
Updates to follow.
Police say a coroner will be attending the scene. The circumstances surrounding the death are not known at this time.
The storage facility is a public facility, police say.
Police say the death is drug-related and “no criminal act is involved in the cause of death.”
- Police investigating a suspicious death in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Dead Body Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police investigating after dead body located in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga