Police Investigating After Body Found in Car in Mississauga
Police are investigating following the discovery of a dead body in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers were called to the Mississauga Hospital in the Queensway and Hurontario area at 4:26 a.m. on Tuesday, July 17 to respond to reports of a deceased male in a vehicle.
Police say the cause of death appears to be a drug overdose.
“He is deceased and it doesn't seem that it's suspicious at this point,” says Peel police Cst. Sarah Patten.
The name of the deceased has not been released at this time.
Police say the victim appears to be in his 20s.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Dead Body Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Deceased Person Located in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Deceased Man Found in Mississauga
- Police Looking to Identify Deceased Woman Found in Mississauga