Police Investigating After Body Found in Car in Mississauga
Police are investigating following the discovery of a dead body in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers were called to the Mississauga Hospital in the Queensway and Hurontario area at 4:26 a.m. on Tuesday, July 17 to respond to reports of a deceased male in a vehicle.
Police say the cause of death appears to be a drug overdose.
“He is deceased and it doesn't seem that it's suspicious at this point,” says Peel police Cst. Sarah Patten.
The name of the deceased has not been released at this time.
Police say the victim appears to be in his 20s.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Dead Body Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Police investigating a suspicious death in Mississauga
- Police investigating after dead body located in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store