Police Investigating After Attempted ATM Robbery in Mississauga
Police have identified the victim of an attempted ATM robbery that occurred in Mississauga after appealing to the public for help finding him.
Peel police said they were contacted by a witness in relation to a reported robbery attempt. According to police, the alleged robbery occurred on June 15 at approximately 4:00 a.m. at Rockwood Mall in Mississauga.
Police say investigators reviewed video surveillance and were concerned that the victim, who did not immediately come forward, sustained injuries over the course of the incident.
Police have not spoken to the victim and the investigation is ongoing.
The suspects are described as three males with their faces covered. They were seen fleeing in a small, dark-coloured four-door SUV.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver injured after crashing into tanker truck in Mississauga
- Unique grocery store closes down in Mississauga
- Canadian government changing stress test rate for mortgages soon
- 5 Amazing Places to Have Afternoon Tea Outside of Mississauga