Police Investigating After Attempted ATM Robbery in Mississauga
Police have identified the victim of an attempted ATM robbery that occurred in Mississauga after appealing to the public for help finding him.
Peel police said they were contacted by a witness in relation to a reported robbery attempt. According to police, the alleged robbery occurred on June 15 at approximately 4:00 a.m. at Rockwood Mall in Mississauga.
Police say investigators reviewed video surveillance and were concerned that the victim, who did not immediately come forward, sustained injuries over the course of the incident.
Police have not spoken to the victim and the investigation is ongoing.
The suspects are described as three males with their faces covered. They were seen fleeing in a small, dark-coloured four-door SUV.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation