Police investigating a shooting in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a shooting in Mississauga.
At 8:27 p.m. tonight (September 2), Peel Regional Police (PRP) were called to the area of Darcel Avenue and Dunrankin Drive in relation to reports of gunshots.
Upon arrival, PRP discovered a man suffering from a gunshot wound.
Peel Paramedics are on scene, and attending to the victim, who is alert, and conscious.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area, as PRP continues to investigate.
- Police investigating reports of a shooting in Mississauga
- Shooting in Mississauga being investigated by police
- Police investigating possible gunshots in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating suspect in relation to shooting in Mississauga
- Police investigating possible shooting in Mississauga
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators