Police investigating a shooting in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a shooting in Mississauga.
At 8:27 p.m. tonight (September 2), Peel Regional Police (PRP) were called to the area of Darcel Avenue and Dunrankin Drive in relation to reports of gunshots.
Upon arrival, PRP discovered a man suffering from a gunshot wound.
Peel Paramedics are on scene, and attending to the victim, who is alert, and conscious.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area, as PRP continues to investigate.
- Shooting in Mississauga being investigated by police
- Police investigating possible shooting in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating suspect in relation to shooting in Mississauga
- Paramedics attending after male injured in shooting in Mississauga
- Peel Police investigating shooting in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26