Police Investigate Shooting in Mississauga
A teenager is in hospital after he was shot near a Mississauga townhouse complex.
“There is no suspect information,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Mark Fischer.
Officers responded to a call on Oct. 1 along Queen Frederica Dr., north of Dundas St. at 4:15 p.m.
That’s slightly west of Dixie Rd.
Paramedics treated the victim before transporting him to local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses or who may have video surveillance, dashboard video, or anyone who may have information regarding the incident.
Tipsters are asked to contact the 12 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 1233 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win