Police Investigate Shooting in Mississauga
A teenager is in hospital after he was shot near a Mississauga townhouse complex.
“There is no suspect information,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Mark Fischer.
Officers responded to a call on Oct. 1 along Queen Frederica Dr., north of Dundas St. at 4:15 p.m.
That’s slightly west of Dixie Rd.
Paramedics treated the victim before transporting him to local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses or who may have video surveillance, dashboard video, or anyone who may have information regarding the incident.
Tipsters are asked to contact the 12 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 1233 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Mississauga Facing Extreme Cold Weather, Freezing Rain Expected
- Male Arrested for Setting Playground on Fire in Mississauga
- Kale Salad Product Recalled in Mississauga Due to Possible Contamination
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- What's Open and Closed Family Day in Mississauga