Police investigate after shots fired at car in west Mississauga
Peel Police are investigating after shots were fired at a car early Sunday morning in Mississauga.
Police say the incident occurred on January 24 and started when a vehicle was left parked near a residential building in the area of Glen Erin Dr. and Bell Harbour Dr.
Then, between 2 a.m. and 12:30 p.m., someone approached the empty car and shot out the driver's side window. No injuries were reported and police have not released the exact location where this took place.
Investigators are now appealing to the public to come forward with any information that may help solve this crime. They ask that community members review any surveillance video or dashcam footage between the hours of 2 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. for any suspicious activity.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to contact the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 1133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Peel orders closure of eight businesses including a bank and hotel in Mississauga and Brampton