Police in pursuit of Downtown Brampton bank robber
A downtown stick-up of a Brampton bank has police on the hunt for a lone robber.
Peel Regional Police say they received a call just before lunch time (March 22) that a man walked into a Queen and Main bank branch and told a teller he had a gun and demanded cash. No gun was seen.
The robber then took the cash and ran off.
He is described as 5-foot-8, slim build, in his 30s, wearing gloves, grey hat, dark glasses and a construction vest.
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga