Police Identify Victim Who Was Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Peel Police have identified a female who was struck by a vehicle at an intersection in Mississauga.
According to police, the female was struck at the intersection of Glen Erin Drive and Folkway Drive.
On Nov. 14 at 11:22 a.m. the female was struck as she was crossing the intersection, police say.
According to police, the driver of the Ford F350 remained at the scene and is co-operating with investigators.
The victim has been identified by police as Linda Landsberg, a 77-year-old woman of Mississauga.
The victim was reunited with her family, however, remains in serious condition at the Trauma Centre, according to police.
Peel Regional Police would like to thank the media for their assistance in this investigation.
Anyone with more information, or anyone who may have witnessed the collision, is asked to contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Police Asking for Public Help Identifying Female Victim in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim Fatally Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Police identify woman killed in fatal hit-and-run collision in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies
- Canada's top doc warns that full vaccination does not equal full protection from COVID-19
- Frost advisory in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton and Milton