Police Identify Victim of Shooting in Mississauga
Police have confirmed the identity of a man who was found dead after a shooting in Mississauga on Saturday morning.
The incident took place around 8:00 a.m. in the area of The Collegeway and Colonial Drive, where police responded to reports of a shooting.
Officers arrived on scene and located the victim in his residence. He has been identified as Franc Gabriel Paisley, a 29-year-old resident from Mississauga.
Paisley had obvious signs of trauma and was pronounced deceased at the scene.
A white SUV was seen fleeing the area of The Collegeway after the shooting.
Police have called this an isolated incident.
Officers are appealing for witnesses who may have information or video footage of this incident. Please call investigators at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Mississauga Mayor furious about retirement party at Canada Post facility in Mississauga
- Woman in Brampton struck and killed while trying to retrieve something from trunk