Police identify victim of motel homicide in Mississauga
The victim of recent fatal shooting in Mississauga has been identified.
Around 4:00 a.m. on Friday, June 12, police say a shooting occurred in the area of Dundas Street East and Wharton Way.
“Once officers arrived at the location, they located a man inside of a vehicle suffering from apparent gunshot wounds,” police said.
“The man died at the scene as a result of his injuries.”
He has been identified as 21 year old Toronto resident Abdulaziz Dubet.
The investigation into this shooting is ongoing and there is currently no suspect description.
Investigators are asking anyone with information, anyone who may have been in the area at the time, and anyone with dashboard camera footage to contact them at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
Photo: Peel Police handout
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Dump truck protest rolls onto highways in Mississauga and Brampton
- Alarming new record of COVID-19 cases set today in Mississauga and Brampton
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Peel's Chief Medical Officer of Health chats about COVID-19 and vaccinations for Mississauga and Brampton- April 14, 2021