Police Identify Victim of Mississauga Shooting
Police are looking for witnesses following a fatal shooting incident in Mississauga.
The shooting marks the 21st homicide of 2018 in the Region of Peel (Brampton and Mississauga).
Peel police say that on Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2018 at approximately 5:47 p.m., officers responded to reports of shots fired at a townhouse complex located at 7475 Goreway Drive.
Shortly after, a man arrived at Etobicoke General Hospital suffering from an apparent gunshot wound. He later succumbed to his injuries, police say.
According to police, the victim was associated with the incident on Goreway Dr.
The victim has been identified as 30 year-old Mississauga man Dorren Campbell.
Investigators believe this is an isolated incident.
The investigation is ongoing and there is no suspect information at this time.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, dash-cam video, surveillance video or for anyone who may have information concerning this investigation to contact Peel Regional Police Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121.
- Police Identify Brampton Shooting Victim Found on the 410 in Mississauga
- Police Searching For Mississauga Shooting Suspect Who is Considered Dangerous
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- Police Say Windsor Homicide Victim Once Lived in Peel
- Police Identify Mississauga's First Homicide Victim of the Year
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: Changes coming to COVID-19 screening in Mississauga schools
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold
- Peel police investigating after religious scriptures destroyed at Sikh temple