Police Identify Victim of Mississauga Shooting
Police are looking for witnesses following a fatal shooting incident in Mississauga.
The shooting marks the 21st homicide of 2018 in the Region of Peel (Brampton and Mississauga).
Peel police say that on Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2018 at approximately 5:47 p.m., officers responded to reports of shots fired at a townhouse complex located at 7475 Goreway Drive.
Shortly after, a man arrived at Etobicoke General Hospital suffering from an apparent gunshot wound. He later succumbed to his injuries, police say.
According to police, the victim was associated with the incident on Goreway Dr.
The victim has been identified as 30 year-old Mississauga man Dorren Campbell.
Investigators believe this is an isolated incident.
The investigation is ongoing and there is no suspect information at this time.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, dash-cam video, surveillance video or for anyone who may have information concerning this investigation to contact Peel Regional Police Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121.
- Police Identify Brampton Shooting Victim Found on the 410 in Mississauga
- Police Searching For Mississauga Shooting Suspect Who is Considered Dangerous
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- Police Say Windsor Homicide Victim Once Lived in Peel
- Police Identify Mississauga's First Homicide Victim of the Year
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store