Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
Peel Police are appealing to the public for assistance following the fatal shooting of a 24-year-old Mississauga man.
On Monday, May 29 at approximately 7:00 p.m., police responded to a shooting on Bishopstoke Lane in Mississauga.
The victim, Nadeem Rahaman, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say a four-door sedan was seen fleeing the area.
Investigators would like to speak to any witnesses who may have been in the area at the time or who may have video surveillance of the incident.
Police say this is an isolated incident.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga
- Free bicycles available for Malton students who need them in Mississauga