Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
Peel Police are appealing to the public for assistance following the fatal shooting of a 24-year-old Mississauga man.
On Monday, May 29 at approximately 7:00 p.m., police responded to a shooting on Bishopstoke Lane in Mississauga.
The victim, Nadeem Rahaman, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say a four-door sedan was seen fleeing the area.
Investigators would like to speak to any witnesses who may have been in the area at the time or who may have video surveillance of the incident.
Police say this is an isolated incident.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga