Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
Peel Police are appealing to the public for assistance following the fatal shooting of a 24-year-old Mississauga man.
On Monday, May 29 at approximately 7:00 p.m., police responded to a shooting on Bishopstoke Lane in Mississauga.
The victim, Nadeem Rahaman, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say a four-door sedan was seen fleeing the area.
Investigators would like to speak to any witnesses who may have been in the area at the time or who may have video surveillance of the incident.
Police say this is an isolated incident.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- VIDEO: Man wanted for allegedly yelling racial comments and threats in Mississauga
- 16-year-old found with loaded gun in Mississauga, police say
- City still concerned about controversial convent and senior’s residence in Mississauga
- Top 5 Most Expensive Restaurants in Mississauga