Police identify victim killed in Mississauga shooting
The investigation into Peel’s 22nd homicide of the year is ongoing.
Around 11:50 p.m. on Tuesday, October 22, officers responded to a shooting in front of a condominium building on Webb Drive.
They located a 26 year old Stoufville man suffering from gunshot wounds, who was later pronounced dead.
“Investigation to date has revealed that the victim was seated in a vehicle when the suspect walked up to the vehicle and fired several bullets towards the victim,” police say. “The suspect then fled the area on foot.”
There is no suspect information available at this time.
The victim in this incident has been identified as Mario Ibrahim.
Anyone with information that can assist the investigation is asked to contact the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at 905-453-2121, extension 3205.
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl
- Police investigating dead body found in park in Mississauga