Police identify victim in fatal stabbing incident in Mississauga
Police are investigating a fatal stabbing incident that claimed the life of a 20-year-old Brampton man in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Tuesday, July 28, 2020, officers were notified of a stabbing in the Montevideo Road and Battleford Road area.
Once officers arrived on scene they located a man suffering from a stab wound. The man, who has been identified as Ethan Nelles, was transported to a trauma centre where he was pronounced deceased by paramedics.
Investigators are asking anyone who may have been in the area at that time, or anyone that has any dashboard camera footage, to contact them.
Anyone with information relating is asked to contact the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- September a possible return to restaurant indoor dining cited by Mississauga mayor
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Peel orders closure of three businesses, one Bakery, in Mississauga