Police Identify Victim After Two Mississauga Men Charged With Murder
Peel Regional Police have identified the victim of a shooting in Brampton on Monday.
According to police, on Monday July 16, 2018, at 6:11 p.m. officers responded to a reports of a shooting at a residence on Donwoods Court in Brampton.
Police say the victim has been identified at 27-year-old Palwinder Singh of Brampton.
Two suspects surrendered to police.
Sean Ponto, 18, and Andrew Edward, 19, both of Mississauga, have been charged with first degree murder.
A recent release reads that two suspects are outstanding.
The first is described as male, with a medium complexion, in his early 20s, with short, black, curly hair, and a black beard. The suspect is approximately 5'8", 150lbs. He was seen wearing a light blue hoodie, blue jeans and white shoes.
The second suspect is described as male, black, clean shavenm approximately 5'6", 160 lbs. He was seen wearing a black hoodie, a black bandana and sunglasses.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, surveillance video (including dash cam video), or anyone who may have information concerning this investigation to contact Peel Regional Police Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121 Ext 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Bell users experience Canada-wide service disruptions