Police Identify Three Suspects After Man Injured in Shooting in Mississauga
Three men are facing charges in connection with a shooting that took place in the Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Sunday, Dec. 16, 2018 at approximately 7:50 p.m., officers were called to the plaza in the Derry Road West and McLaughlin Road area for a shooting.
Police say the victim, a 22 year-old man from Mississauga, was taken to a Toronto trauma centre with non-life-threatening injuries.
Police say investigators arrested three men in relation to the incident, and reportedly recovered a loaded .357 Magnum Smith and Wesson revolver.
According to police, 22-year-old Mississauga man Jarmain Gordan was arrested and charged with attempted murder, discharging a firearm and numerous other firearm-related offences.
Police also arrested Kevaun Parkes, 20 and Delton Parchment, 27. They've been charged with attempted murder and numerous firearms offences.
All three of the accused were held for a bail hearing on Monday, Dec. 17, 2018.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, dashcam video, surveillance video or anyone who may have information concerning this investigation to call investigators from the 12 Division Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Mandarin location in Mississauga temporarily closed for renovations
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Mississauga this winter
- Mississauga school in hold and secure following nearby stabbing incident
- Fatal crash closes major road in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspect in Connection with Apartment Shooting in Mississauga
- Man Arrested in Connection With Assault, Human Trafficking and Firearm-Related Offences
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection with Numerous Gun and Drug Related Offences
- Man Arrested Two Years After Attempted Murder Incident in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Facing Charges in Connection with Shooting Incident