Police Identify Suspects in Drug Lab Bust in Mississauga
Police have arrested and charged two males in connection with an investigation into an alleged drug production laboratory in Mississauga.
On Thursday, Oct. 26, Peel police investigators, with assistance from the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) and Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services, executed search warrants at several premises in the area, including at a commercial property on Hensall Circle in Mississauga.
Investigators say they located and safely dismantled an allegedly illegal production laboratory on Hensall Circle.
A large quantity of pills believed to be Xanax, a quantity of powdered substances and items used in the manufacturing of pills were reportedly seized.
Police have charged 31-year-old Brampton man Jermelle Bahadosingh with production of a controlled substance and two counts of possession for the purpose. He was held pending a bail hearing and appeared in court today.
Police also charged 28-year-old Brampton man Quincey Ighalo-Osayande with production of a controlled substance and possession for the purpose. He was also held pending a bail hearing and appeared in court today.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at Major Drugs and Vice Unit (905) 453-2121, ext. 3515.
- Six Arrested, Two Pending Arrest for Possession of Massive Amounts of Illegal Drugs
- Peel Police Seize Loaded Gun and Large Quantity of Drugs
- Police Raided an Illegal Marijuana Dispensary in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection with Drug and Gun Investigation
- Three Mississauga Residents Charged in Connection with Gun and Drug Seizure
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery
- Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga
- Mississauga father celebrating big lotto win
- Popular Toronto beauty clinic opens first Mississauga location