Police Identify Suspect Who Allegedly Mowed Down Patrons at Bar in Mississauga
Police have identified a suspect wanted in connection with a hit and run near a popular bar in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Saturday, Dec. 23, 2018 at 2:48 a.m., an altercation between several patrons occurred inside &Company Resto Bar (located at 295 Enfield Place) in Mississauga.
Police say the fight continued out on the street, and that one of the males involved retrieved his vehicle.
Police allege the suspect drove up onto the sidewalk and struck five people that were involved in the altercation.
Police say a 23 year-old female victim suffered serious but non-life threatening injuries. The four other victims suffered minor injuries.
On Thursday, Dec. 27, 2018, a warrant of arrest was issued for 37-year-old Toronto man Michael Polynice.
Police say the suspect is wanted for three counts of aggravated assault, two counts of dangerous operation causing bodily harm, and one count of fail to stop.
Anyone who sees him is asked to call police.
Police are advising anyone who sees him to avoid approaching him.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the suspect is asked to call the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- Woman Arrested After 5 People Struck by Vehicle Outside Mississauga Bar
- UPDATED: Police Searching For Suspect Wanted For Multiple Mississauga Robberies
- Police Identify Second Suspect Wanted in “Vicious” Attack on Autistic Man in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Nightclub Shooting Suspect in Mississauga
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting 978 new COVID-19 cases today, six new deaths
- PHOTOS: Swans rescued following oil spill at Credit River in Mississauga