Police Identify Man Who Was Gunned Down in Brazen Daylight Shooting in Mississauga
Police have identified a 32-year-old man who died after being gunned down in broad daylight outside of a gym in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Monday, March 11, 2019 at 11:18 a.m., officers were called to a commercial plaza in the area of Dundas Street and Cawthra Road for a shooting.
The shooting reportedly took place in front of Huf Gym.
Once on scene, police found a male victim suffering from what appeared to be a gunshot wound. The victim, Mississauga man Michael Deabaitua-Schulde, was transported to a trauma centre.
He succumbed to his injuries later that same day.
Police told insauga.com that they could not confirm multiple media reports that indicate the victim was associated with the Hell's Angels gang.
The suspects are described as two men wearing dark hoodies who fled the area. A blue Honda Civic was located on fire in the area of Rymal Road and Tomken Road. Investigators now believe that this vehicle is related to the incident.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
- VIDEO: New Video Footage Released After Multiple Break and Enters in Mississauga
- Peel Police Responding To Man In Crisis In Mississauga
- More Refugees Slated to Arrive in Mississauga
- Mississauga-Raised Actor Simu Liu Set to Star in Upcoming Marvel Film
- PHOTOS: A Look at the Glitziest Houses in Mississauga
- Man Dead After Brazen Daylight Shooting in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Multiple Businesses Remain Closed After Deadly Daylight Shooting in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Re-Identify Suspect After Hells Angels Member Killed in Mississauga
- Police Identify Brampton Shooting Victim Found on the 410 in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim of Mississauga Shooting