Police Identify Man Stabbed to Death at Shopping Mall in Mississauga
Police have released the identity of a man stabbed to death at a shopping mall in Mississauga.
He is the region’s 15th homicide victim of 2017.
Peel police report that on Wednesday, Nov. 22 at approximately 7:30 p.m., officers were called to Meadowvale Town Centre to respond to reports that fight had broken out.
When officers arrived on scene, they located three male victims suffering from stab wounds.
Police say 22-year-old Mississauga man Heidrah Shraim was transported to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.
The other victims sustained non-life threatening injuries.
Investigators would like to speak to anyone who was in the area of the Meadowvale Town Centre at the time of the incident.
Investigators are also asking the public for any surveillance or dash-cam video that might have captured footage at the time of the altercation.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Police Arrest Homicide Suspect in Connection with Mall Stabbing
- Police Seek Public Assistance in Investigation After Mississauga Man's Death
- Police Identify Mississauga's First Homicide Victim of the Year
- Police Searching for Man Wanted for Murder in Mississauga
- Police Say Windsor Homicide Victim Once Lived in Peel
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Burlington residents now have an additional splash pad to check out this summer
- Unvaccinated students in Mississauga and Ontario will follow stricter COVID outbreak rules, Ontario top doc says
- Brampton restaurant ordered to pay $13K in missed wages to former cook
- Residential fire in Brampton closes down roadway Tuesday night