Police Identify Man Stabbed to Death at Shopping Mall in Mississauga
Police have released the identity of a man stabbed to death at a shopping mall in Mississauga.
He is the region’s 15th homicide victim of 2017.
Peel police report that on Wednesday, Nov. 22 at approximately 7:30 p.m., officers were called to Meadowvale Town Centre to respond to reports that fight had broken out.
When officers arrived on scene, they located three male victims suffering from stab wounds.
Police say 22-year-old Mississauga man Heidrah Shraim was transported to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.
The other victims sustained non-life threatening injuries.
Investigators would like to speak to anyone who was in the area of the Meadowvale Town Centre at the time of the incident.
Investigators are also asking the public for any surveillance or dash-cam video that might have captured footage at the time of the altercation.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Police Arrest Homicide Suspect in Connection with Mall Stabbing
- Police Seek Public Assistance in Investigation After Mississauga Man's Death
- Police Identify Mississauga's First Homicide Victim of the Year
- Police Searching for Man Wanted for Murder in Mississauga
- Police Say Windsor Homicide Victim Once Lived in Peel
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Ontario rejects efforts on paid sick leave, says expanding police power was mistake