Police Identify Dead Body Found in Lake in Mississauga
Police have identified a deceased woman found in Lake Ontario.
Police say that on Monday, September 10, 2018 at approximately 10:37 a.m. a deceased female was found in Lake Ontario in the area of J.C Saddington Park located at 53 Lake Street in the Mississauga.
On September 14, 2018 the deceased 65-year-old female was identified.
Police say that at this time foul play is still not suspected and investigation is still continuing.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 1133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- OPINION: Here's what I experienced at The Credit Valley Hospital drive-thru COVID-19 assessment centre in Mississauga
- Three employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Suspects, armed with a knife and gun, sought after Mississauga stabbing
- Houses in Mississauga significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Male hospitalized following stabbing in Mississauga