Police Identify Brampton Shooting Victim Found on the 410 in Mississauga
Police have identified the victim of a shooting who was found on the 410 in Mississauga.
The death marks the region's 23rd homicide of the year.
Peel police say that on Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2018 at approximately 12:55 a.m., Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) officers responded to reports of a single vehicle crash on the northbound Highway 410 near Courtney Park Drive.
Police say that, upon arrival, a vehicle was located in the ditch.
Police determined that the lone occupant had been shot.
The victim was transported to Sunnybrook hospital where he later succumbed to his injuries.
The victim has been identified as 23-year-old Brampton man Jason Ramkishun.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, Dash-cam video, surveillance video, or anyone who may have information concerning this investigation to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Woman Who Worked in Mississauga Identified as Burlington Murder Victim
- Transport Truck Rollover Creating Huge Delays in Mississauga
- Man Rushed To Hospital After Finding Him Unresponsive In A Mississauga Pool
- VIDEOS AND PHOTOS: Massive Fire Causes Chaos in Mississauga
- Mississauga Family Seeking Help After Grandmother Suffers a Stroke While on Vacation