Police Hunting for Man Who Robbed Three Banks in Brampton and Mississauga in One Afternoon
Police are searching for a man who they believe robbed three banks today (Nov. 16)—one in Mississauga and two in Brampton.
Shortly after 12:30 p.m., Peel police responded to reports of a robbery at a bank in the Lakeshore and Enola Ave. area in Mississauga.
Less than an hour later (around 1:00 p.m.), police announced that another bank robbery--committed by a suspect who matched the first suspect's description--had occurred in the Cottrelle Blvd. and Hwy 50 area in Brampton.
Shortly after that, police responded to yet another robbery in the Hwy 50 and Castle Oaks Crossing area in Brampton.
The suspect is described as a white male in his 20s with a red goatee. He was last seen wearing a black hoodie and black pants.
- Police Investigating Shots Fired into Mississauga Residence
- UPDATE: Arrest Made in Connection with Armed Kidnapping of 22-Year-Old
- PHOTOS: Here is Everything That’s Coming to the New Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Police Make One of the Largest Gun Seizures in Region’s History
- Report Suggests Criminal Money is Driving Up Housing Prices in the GTA
- Police Hunting for Robbery Suspect Who Has Hit Brampton and Mississauga
- Police Looking for Female Bank Robbery Suspect
- Police Searching for Suspect After Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Hunting for Suspect After Mississauga Bank Robbery
- Police Searching for Woman Bank Robbery Suspect in Mississauga