Police Hunting for Lottery Ticket Thief in Mississauga
We've often said that Mississauga is a tremendously lucky city when it comes to lottery wins, but it looks like someone has gotten a little overzealous in her quest for lotto tickets.
Peel police recently announced that they're seeking the public's assistance in locating a woman wanted for lottery ticket theft.
According to police, Sindi Ingram is wanted for numerous distraction-style theft-related offenses. Police report that Ingram has visited numerous lottery retailers throughout Peel and distracted employees in order to walk away with thousands of dollars worth of scratch lottery tickets.
Ingram is described as a caucasian female who is 31-years-old, 5'6" and approximately 200 pounds with long dark brown/black hair. She has piercings in both her nose and lip and is often seen wearing black clothing and large sunglasses.
Anyone with information on the location of the suspect is asked to call investigators from the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Police Seeking Suspected Scratch Lottery Ticket Thief in Mississauga and Beyond
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate 34-Year-Old Woman
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Warrant Issued for Suspect in Mississauga Theft
- Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Woman from Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win